(Senior) BI Analyst (f/m/d)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinBusiness Intelligence
kfzteile24 is Germany's leading digital company for car parts and automotive equipment. As a Berlin-based multichannel company, we own the successful online shops kfzteile24.de, autoteile24.de, carpardoo.fr, carpardoo.nl and carpardoo.dk as well as branches and logistics. We are Germany's best-known brand in the online aftermarket. With expert advice, a wide range of products as well as fast and reliable parts deliveries, we ensure the preservation of individual mobility. Our plan is now to transform an already very successful company into an innovative top-player in one of the most exciting markets in the German economy.
For this purpose, we are looking for people who are keen to shape this path together with their own ideas.
As (Senior) BI Analyst (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Berlin, you will play an important role to bring the BI team to the next level. You will build and own BI products - from initial problem understanding to process integration. In this role, you will work with a diverse set of stakeholders from multiple departments and will have a major impact in how the company handles data and makes decisions
Who we are
Team: Join a growing team of over 30 nationalities. We build on proven expertise and loyalty and also rely on the energy and creativity of the many newcomers.
Business Culture: Experience a working atmosphere in which we work respectfully and results-oriented at eye level and make decisions quickly. We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and value more than just straightforward CVs.
Development: We guarantee your personal and professional growth through exciting tasks, strong personal responsibility, mentoring and external training and development opportunities.
Sustainability: We pay great attention to ecological and social values in the company and want to become a driver of future mobility.
And: Of course, we also offer fresh fruit, agile team structures, exclusive employee discounts, flexible working hours, home office, language courses, state-of-the-art equipment, team events, a great location directly at Treptower Park and much more.
- Collaborate closely with data producers and data engineers to evaluate new data sources and ensure data quality, availability and reliability
- Support and consult in cross-functional projects with stakeholders from all levels and departments
- Empower the business functions to utilize our BI self-service tools to make fact-based decisions
- Be a data and SQL expert for questions which go beyond the scope of the BI self-service solutions
- Challenge and improve our existing BI processes
- Drive, create and visualize actionable insights and reports, serving as a basis for critical business decisions
- At least 3 years of experience in solving business problems with data
- Being able to quickly assess business requirements and translating them into technical specifications together with your engineering colleagues
- Strong knowledge of SQL, data (warehousing) concepts and various BI solutions
- Great communication skills to explain complex BI topics in a clear manner and get the buy-in from a diverse group of stakeholders
- A respectful team player - we win only as a team
- Proficiency in English, German is a strong plus
Nice to have
- Experience in (BI) product and project management
- An understanding of Tableau, DBT and Snowflake are a plus
- You participated already in strategic cross-functional projects and know the ups and downs
If you would like to be part of our motivated BI-Team, apply now for the position with us as BI Analyst (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at +49 1520-315 48 04.
Please note that we only consider applications via our online portal. Applications by post or e-mail will not be considered and disposed of or deleted.
For more information on data processing, see our data protection declaration.