Working Student (f/m/d) Commercial Pricing & Steering
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyPricing
kfzteile24 is Germany's leading digital company for car parts and automotive equipment. As a Berlin-based multichannel company, we own the successful online shops kfzteile24.de, autoteile24.de, carpardoo.fr, carpardoo.nl and carpardoo.dk as well as branches and logistics. We are Germany's best-known brand in the online aftermarket. With expert advice, a wide range of products as well as fast and reliable parts deliveries, we ensure the preservation of individual mobility. Our plan is now to transform an already very successful company into an innovative top-player in one of the most exciting markets in the German economy.
For this purpose, we are looking for people who are keen to shape this path together with their own ideas.
As a working student (f/m/d) in our Commercial Pricing & Steering team at our headquarters in Berlin, you will support us primarily with our campaign process. You will be responsible for our voucher creation, tracking their performance and improving our processes around that topic. However, you will also have the opportunity to get exposure to other areas within our team to make sure you get the most out of this collaboration.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours (20 hours/week) - during the semester break, you have the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week.
- Opportunity to write your thesis with us and continue your professional career with us afterwards
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Up to 50% employee discount in our branches and workshops
- Various health and sport offers (e.g. Bike-Leasing, Gesund Pass, VDU glasses)
- Additional benefits such as language courses via Babbel, company pension plan, corporate benefits and much more
- Support our campaign planning for all our channels from a Pricing perspective
- You will be responsible for creating vouchers and track their performance - and ultimately develop ideas how we could improve further
- Set up new and improve existing processes around our campaigns with the support of our team
- Support in other areas of the CPS team, like international or competitive Pricing etc., depending on our needs and your interests
- Collaborate with multiple departments simultaneously like Marketing, IT, BI etc.
You are enrolled at an university in the field of economics, business studies, engineering or other number driven fields and have completed at least two semesters
You obviously like working with numbers and deriving action recommendations out of them
You have great communication skills to explain these action recommendations to our diverse stakeholder group
You like to learn new stuff and are excited to apply your theoretical knowledge in a company
You are proficient in English communication, both written and spoken
And finally, you are also a respectful team player, because we win only as a team
Nice to have
You already gained first working experience in a data driven environment
You have an understanding of Excel/GSuite and know some SQL commands
You know already that there is more meaning to Pricing than just “the money you have to pay for something”
You are proficient in German communication, both written and spoken
If you would like to be part of our motivated k24-team, apply now for the position with us as Working Student Commercial Pricing & Steering (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at +49 1520-315 48 04.
Please note that we only consider applications via our online portal. Applications by post or e-mail will not be considered and disposed of or deleted.
For more information on data processing, see our data protection declaration.